[ZendTo] Local sender email address invalid

Steve Mason smmason at masoncomputing.com
Fri Jul 16 17:13:30 BST 2010

Hmm I spoke to soon. Went to do a demo, and something is broken.
When I log in as an internal user, and go to do a dropoff, I get:
Upload Error

The sender email address you entered was invalid. Use the back button in
your browser to go back and fix this omission before trying again.

I did an RPM --update to 3.55, and it didn't help.

I don't see any errors in the log.  I thought it might be the regexp in the
config file, but I don't see it, but then I've always had trouble with
regexp...
Here's the relevant text (I think) from the preferences:

// the default email domain when just usernames are supplied
  'defaultEmailDomain' => 'kmss.ca',

  // regular expression defining the email domain(s) of "internal" users.
  // This example matches soton.ac.uk and *.soton.ac.uk
  'emailDomainRegexp' => '^([a-z]+\.)?kmss\.ca$',

  // regular expression defining a valid username for the Login page.
  'usernameRegexp'    => '/^([a-z0-9][a-z0-9\_\.\-]*)$/',

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve