[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: LDAPAuthorization for zendto

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Dec 14 14:32:10 GMT 2010

On 14/12/2010 14:17, patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com wrote:

> Hello Jules,
>
> thank you for you fast response.
>
> I tested the new configuration settings, but there seem to be some
> additional changes needed:
>
> *What did i made:*
>
>     * added "ErrorUnauthorizedUser = "Sorry, you are not authorized to
>       use this service"" to /opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf
>     * changed /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php

That's all in the README.txt instructions I included in the zip file, as
mentioned in my previous email.

>    *
>

> //
> // Settings for the LDAP authenticator.
> //
> 'authenticator' => 'LDAP',
> 'authLDAPAdmins' => array('xxxxxx','xxxxxx'),
> 'authLDAPBaseDN' => 'o=kl',
> // 'authLDAPServers' => array('ldap2.kaufland'),
> 'authLDAPServers' => array('x.x.1.118','x.xx.1.117'),
> // 'authLDAPAccountSuffix' => '@ecs.soton.ac.uk',
> 'authLDAPUseSSL' => false,
> // 'authLDAPBindDn' => 'o=MyOrganization,uid=MyUser',
> // 'authLDAPBindPass' => 'SecretPassword',
> // This is the list of LDAP properties used to build the user's full name
> 'authLDAPFullName' => 'givenName sn',
> 'authLDAPMemberKey' => 'groupMembership',
> 'authLDAPMemberRole' => 'cn=citrix,ou=portal,ou=sslvpn,ou=roles,o=kl',
>
>     * Changed NSSLDAPAuthenticator.php to the new one

That's all in the README.txt file I included.

> If the groupMembership exists, i can login successfully. If i changed
> something on the string for authLDAPMemberRole so that the role does
> not match, i got PHP-Error message "*Fatal error*: Call to a member
> function getConfigVariable() on a non-object in
> */opt/zendto/lib/NSSLDAPAuthenticator.php*on line *299*"
>
> *Content of line 299 -->
> NSSError($smarty->getConfigVariable('ErrorUnauthorizedUser'),'Authorisation
> Failed');*
As I said, I haven't been able to test the LDAP version of the code as I
don't have a normal LDAP server to use. However, I have found the bug.
Just add a line saying
     global $smarty;
at the start of that function (around line 237), and that error message
will disappear.

Then I think you should find it all works! :-)

Best regards,

Contact me!
Contact me!