[ZendTo] Antwort: Re: LDAPAuthorization for zendto

patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
Tue Dec 14 14:17:27 GMT 2010

Hello Jules,

thank you for you fast response.

I tested the new configuration settings, but there seem to be some
additional changes needed:

What did i made:

   added "ErrorUnauthorizedUser = "Sorry, you are not authorized to use
   this service"" to /opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf
   changed /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php

//
  // Settings for the LDAP authenticator.
  //
   'authenticator'         => 'LDAP',
   'authLDAPAdmins'        => array('xxxxxx','xxxxxx'),
   'authLDAPBaseDN'        => 'o=kl',
//   'authLDAPServers'       => array('ldap2.kaufland'),
   'authLDAPServers'       => array('x.x.1.118','x.xx.1.117'),
//   'authLDAPAccountSuffix' => '@ecs.soton.ac.uk',
   'authLDAPUseSSL'        => false,
//   'authLDAPBindDn'        => 'o=MyOrganization,uid=MyUser',
//   'authLDAPBindPass'      => 'SecretPassword',
  // This is the list of LDAP properties used to build the user's full name
   'authLDAPFullName'      => 'givenName sn',
   'authLDAPMemberKey'      => 'groupMembership',
   'authLDAPMemberRole'     =>
'cn=citrix,ou=portal,ou=sslvpn,ou=roles,o=kl',

   Changed NSSLDAPAuthenticator.php to the new one

If the groupMembership exists, i can login successfully. If i changed
something on the string for authLDAPMemberRole so that the role does not
match, i got PHP-Error message "Fatal error: Call to a member function
getConfigVariable() on a non-object in
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSLDAPAuthenticator.php on line 299"

Content of line 299 -->
NSSError($smarty->getConfigVariable('ErrorUnauthorizedUser'),'Authorisation
Failed');

greetings

Patrick

http://www.kaufland.de

Kaufland Informationssysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 12 53 - 74149 Neckarsulm
Kommanditgesellschaft
Sitz: Neckarsulm
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 104163

Diese Nachricht enthält vertrauliche Informationen und ist ausschließlich
für
den Adressaten bestimmt. Jeder Gebrauch durch Dritte ist verboten. Falls
Sie
die Daten irrtümlich erhalten haben, nehmen Sie bitte Kontakt mit dem
Absender auf und löschen Sie die Daten auf jedem Computer und Datenträger.
This message contains confidential information and is intended solely for
the
use by the addressee. Any use of this message by a third party is
prohibited.
If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
data from any computer and data carrier.

   Jules <Jules at zend.to>
   Gesendet von:
   zendto-bounces at zend.to
                                       ZendTo Users <zendto at zend.to>

   14.12.2010 12:47
                                                                     Thema
                                       [ZendTo] Re: LDAPAuthorization for
   Bitte antworten an                  zendto
   ZendTo Users
   <zendto at zend.to>

Patrick,

I have changed your approach slightly, resulting in only changing
NSSADAuthentication.php and NSSLDAPAuthentication.php. I figured the AD
people might want the feature too, so it's implemented in both systems.

There are a couple of new preferences.php settings and one new zendto.conf
setting, so you never have to mess with the code to translate it or tweak
it.

Look in the attached zip file and you will find the 2 new files and a
README.txt which tells you how to install and configure it. Hopefully
you'll find that pretty simple.

I haven't got my own LDAP system, so I've only been able to test the AD
version. So please let me know if it works for you or not!

This will be included in the next release.