[ZendTo] {Disarmed} Message to recipient showing IP Address instead of DNS name

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Wed Aug 18 20:19:06 BST 2010

When Zendto is sending the message to the recipient, the recipient receives the email and the link contains the IP Address of the actual zendto server.

I want to change the message to use the servers DNS name and not the IP Address of the server.

I looked at the templates/dropoff_email.tpl  and it shows it referencing the zendToURL variable.   Where is this variable set or am I looking at the wrong setting?

Below is a snip from an email to a recipient showing the IP Address.

IF YOU TRUST THE SENDER, and are expecting to receive a file from them, you may choose to retrieve the drop-off by clicking the following link (or copying and pasting it into your web browser):

  https://10.1.1.2/pickup.php?claimID= < omitted >
The sender has left you a note: