[ZendTo] Re: Release 3.61

Brad Beckenhauer bbecken at aafp.org
Mon Aug 16 19:30:56 BST 2010

ok, thanks...   I'm not familiar with the .tpl format, but I'll give it
a go.  thanks for pointing that out to me.

Brad

>>> On 8/16/2010 at 12:52 PM, in message
<4C697ADF.2090400 at skynet-srl.com>, Alessandro Bianchi
<alex at skynet-srl.com> wrote:

Il 16/08/2010 19:47, Brad Beckenhauer ha scritto:

Suggestion 2:
When a dropoff message is sent to a recipient, it contains the IP
Address of the sender and the DNS name of the workstation.  Rather than
expose the IP Addresses (which may confuse some recipients and exposes
IP Address schemes), could we have a Admin defined preference to control
if the IP Address line is sent as part of the message to the recipient?

May I suggest you to just edit the message template .tpl and do
whatever you like.

Jules separated logic and interface so you may even override the
templates using different language or more appropriate terms

I did exactly this to customize interface and messages

Take a look into the templates directory and you'll find many .tpl
files: they are mostly php/html with some placeholders inside: very easy
to edit ad do whatever you like.

Bes regards

Alessandro Bianchi

--

SkyNet SRL
Via Maggiate 67 - 28021 Borgomanero (NO) - tel. +39 0322-836487/834765
Per qualsiasi informazione si prega di contattare info at skynet-srl.com
(e-mail dell'azienda). Rif. D.L. 196/2003