[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo 3.60 released

Duncan, Brian M. brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com
Sat Aug 7 17:42:49 BST 2010

Which bug was this supposed to fix Jules?

I still can't get dropoff notifications to send.  No attempt to relay through sendmail (to whomever I am dropping a file off for) is occuring when dropping something off as a locally logged in user.

CentoOS VM that I have been updating via RPM's.

Thanks

Brian

BRIAN M. DUNCAN
Data Security Administrator
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com / www.kattenlaw.com