[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo 3.60 released

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Sat Aug 7 13:23:09 BST 2010

Typical. Wrote the code. Tested the code. All worked fine. Added the new
files to the build process. No problem.
Forgot to copy the old but modified files into the build tree (I build
from a different copy than I develop and test so I don't screw the build
tree by mistake).
Doh! :-(

3.60-3 on its way out of the door right now.

Sorry about that,
Jules.