[ZendTo] Re: Zendto and notification email on new dropoff created by local authenticated user or anonymous user

Jules Jules at ZendTo.com
Fri Aug 6 17:19:58 BST 2010

Have found and fixed that bug. Have just released tarball and RPM of 3.60-2.
If you're using a CentOS-based VM just upgrade the RPM. If using
Ubuntu-based VM then pull out lib/NSSDropoff.php and copy that into
/opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropoff.php.

Sorry about that!

Jules.

On 06/08/2010 17:16, Duncan, Brian M. wrote:

> BRIAN M. DUNCAN
> Data Security Administrator
> Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
> 525 W. Monroe Street / Chicago, IL 60661-3693
> p / (312) 577-8045 f / (312) 577-4490
> brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com / www.kattenlaw.com

www.ZendTo.com

Contact me!