[ZendTo] UPDATE - "Request a DropOff" email isn't sending

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Thu Jan 25 15:00:21 GMT 2024

Not sure if this still applies or not.  At one point I had an issue with things not looking right and Jules recommended I delete all the php files in the Smarty cache as those files would all be regenerated automatically as needed.  It did fix my problem.  The Smarty cache is located at /var/zendto/templates_c/ on my SLES setup.  I assume it is the same or similar on other distros.  If your ZendTo is a VM, you could snapshot and delete the php files in that folder and see what happens.

Ken