[ZendTo] ClamAV issue

Dale E. Qualls deq at pattishall.com
Thu Jan 4 19:47:43 GMT 2024

Disregard, I dumped it and build a new server from scratch.

[http://images.pattishall.com/images/pattishalllogo.jpg]

Dale E. Qualls
Director of Information Technology
Pattishall, McAuliffe, Newbury, Hilliard & Geraldson LLP
200 South Wacker Drive, Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60606-5896
Direct: (312) 554-7979 Main: (312) 554-8000 Fax: (312) 554-8015
deq at pattishall.com<mailto:deq at pattishall.com> www.pattishall.com<http://www.pattishall.com>

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You may not forward this message or any attachments without the permission of the sender. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete it. Nothing in this email message, including the typed name of the sender and/or this signature block, is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the message.