[ZendTo] Rocky 9 SHA1 Depreciation

Matthew Fey matthewf at prolific.ca
Mon Feb 5 15:24:58 GMT 2024

When trying to run the installer on Rocky 9, installing the ZendTo package fails because the rpm is signed with SHA1, which is no longer supported by default in RHEL9 and equivalent.
Because of that, all further steps fail as the package and configuration files are never installed. I suspect this is the issue that Scott was having back in November when trying to do the same.

I could force the install to go through with the -nogpgcheck option, but I'd really rather avoid it.
Any chance of having the package updated soon with a SHA256 or SHA512 signature to take care of this going forward?

Thanks,

Matthew Fey, CCNA  |  Network System Administrator
Direct 204 697 6983