[ZendTo] When a users file send fails for any reason returned emails go to postmaster and not original user

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Tue Apr 23 15:28:13 BST 2024

Maybe this in preferences.php?

  // Do you want the email messages to always come "From" the email
  // address set in zendto.conf? If so, set this to FALSE.
  // If you want, where it woudn't cause SPF/DKIM/DMARC problems, to
  // make the emails appear to come From the person who created the drop-off,
  // set this to TRUE.
  // If your SMTP server is running Exchange (or is Office 365), then you
  // should leave it set to FALSE.
  // Setting this to TRUE has helped a few people overcome spam detection
  // problems when delivering to GMail addresses.
  'SMTPsetFromToSender' => TRUE,