[ZendTo] Invalid JSON Captcha

jules at zend.to jules at zend.to
Wed Sep 20 10:55:33 BST 2023

Hi Frederic,

Please can you show me the exact error?
Also, check the browser's javascript error console for anything useful,
and the /var/log/zendto/zendto.log file as well.
Send me anything that looks relevant.

It would be interesting to see exactly what the "invalid json" data
actually contains (it may be a helpful error message!).

I haven't tried deploying ZendTo behind an nginx proxy myself.

On 20/09/2023 10:26 am, Frederic BOER via ZendTo wrote:
> Hello
> I have a problem with my Zendto which is in version 6.13-3, I have
> just placed it behind a NGINX proxy and I have a problem with the captcha.
> I have sent a document to an external user. he has received the mail,
> connects to retrieve the documents. there is a captcha that is
> validated but Zendto returns an Invalid-json error.
> what can I do?
> Thanks in advance
>
> logo vert
>
> Service Informatique
>
> Service Support
>
> 03 21 61 55 59
>
> support-informatique at sivom-bethunois.fr
>

> 	660 rue de Lille - 62412 BETHUNE Cedex - Tél. : 03 21 61 55 55
> www.sivom-bethunois.fr <http://www.sivom-bethunois.fr> fb
> <https://www.facebook.com/sivom.bethunois/>

The current UK shipping forecast:
Trafalgar: Variable 2 to 4, becoming westerly or southwesterly 4 to 6.
Moderate or rough, occasionally slight in southeast. Rain or thundery showers
later. Good, occasionally poor later.