[ZendTo] No HTML emails sent

jules at zend.to jules at zend.to
Thu Sep 7 15:44:15 BST 2023

Orion,

Have you configured the SMTP settings in preferences.php?
If you don't then it will just use PHP's own internal mail() function
which can't do much.
If you configure ZendTo properly, it will talk straight to your SMTP
server and should then send HTML as well as text email bodies.

Hope that helps,
Jules.

On 05/09/2023 7:45 pm, Orion Poplawski via ZendTo wrote:
> It seems like zendto is supposed to send HTML emails to recipients, but ours
> seems to only be sending text.  What should I check to make sure HTML is sent?
>
> Thanks,
> Orion

The current UK shipping forecast:
Fair Isle: South backing southeast, veering southwest later, 3 to 5. Slight or
moderate. Showers, fog banks. Moderate to very poor.