[ZendTo] The attempt to virus-scan your drop-off failed

Kandalaft George gkandalaft at sdis91.fr
Tue Oct 31 16:46:47 GMT 2023

Hello

Since we upgraded ZendTo to the last version (6.13-3) we have the above message whenever we want to make a drop-off.
I followed all the instructions at: https://zend.to/clamavpermissions

The owner of /var/log/clamav/clamd.log is clamav

Clamav is in the apache group

I followed Jules' instructions at: http://jul.es/pipermail/zendto/2021-May/004493.html

ZendTo version 6.13-3

Debian version 10

PHP version 8.1 (the problem was the same with PHP 7.4)

Clamd version 0.103.9

Freshclam.log says: WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
Clamav.log says: WARNING: lchown to user 'clamav' failed on log file '/var/log/clamav/clamav.log'.  Error was 'Operation not permitted' (how could it fail and yet wtite in the file ??)
Apache error.log says : PHP Warning: Undefined variable $subject in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropoff.php on line 2659

Thank you in advance

George