[ZendTo] updating locale files for docker container

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu
Wed Jun 21 22:23:05 BST 2023

I’m testing out using the container version of ZendTo and have a couple of questions.
1) When editing /opt/zendto/config/locale/en_US/LC_MESSAGES/zendto.po, how do I run the command that rebuilds the files so the changes take effect?
2) Where should the favicon.ico go? I adjusted the docker-compose.yml to export the www directory as a volume, so I could copy the favicon.ico into the root web directory, but is there a better way?

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu<mailto:tzimmerman at fsu.edu> 850-645-8030
Linux Enterprise Applications & Systems its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu<mailto:its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu>
Information Technology Services, Florida State University