[ZendTo] Another Migration/upgrade of ZendTO

Sangster, Mark m.v.sangster at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Jul 28 14:07:35 BST 2023

Installer: https://zend.to/files/install.ZendTo.tgz

Linked from here: https://zend.to/downloads#useinstaller

There is also upgrade instructions here: https://zend.to/upgrade

Cheers
Mark

From: ZendTo <zendto-bounces at zend.to> On Behalf Of Gregg Douglas via ZendTo
Sent: 28 July 2023 13:11
To: ZendTo Users <zendto at zend.to>
Cc: Gregg Douglas <douglagm at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ZendTo] Another Migration/upgrade of ZendTO

CAUTION: External email. Ensure this message is from a trusted source and exercise caution before clicking links/opening attachments.

Hi All,

Where can I get the installation file for my older version: 5.23-3?

I download this file, but it is not the installation, it is just files:  https://zend.to/files/ZendTo-5.23-3.tgz

There is no installation script.

Regards
Gregg