[ZendTo] Vague Picked Up E-Mail

Michael Imlay it at dellconsultingllc.com
Mon Sep 26 17:00:39 BST 2022

What version of Zend.To are you running? We're on 6.11-2 running on CentOS 7

Thanks

Michael Imlay

Michael Imlay
Information Technology
129 East Government Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

Direct:  850-332-2084
Office:  850-332-5687 x117

IT at DellConsultingLLC.com

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.