[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: New production release 6.13

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu
Mon Oct 31 12:25:43 GMT 2022

I haven’t seen this update show up in yum yet, I tried clearing yum’s cache.
Our server is running on RHEL 7.9.

Travis Zimmerman tzimmerman at fsu.edu<mailto:tzimmerman at fsu.edu> 850-645-8030
Linux Enterprise Applications & Systems its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu<mailto:its-linuxadmins at fsu.edu>
Information Technology Services, Florida State University

On Oct 28, 2022, at 5:26 AM, Jules Field via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to<mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:

Hi all,

After a very long wait, I have just released a new production release of ZendTo, 6.13-1.

The improvements over the previous version are relatively minor, but importantly include updates to all the libraries and dependencies, which fixes a few security vulnerabilities in them.

The ZendTo Installer should now also handle Ubuntu 22, RedHat 9 and Rocky 9 correctly.

And the "upgrade" command now also checks for more configuration settings in Apache than it did, to help ensure you're running a more secure server. It's quite talkative, so you'll see it do it.

As ever, more details in the Change Log at https://zend.to/changelog<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://zend.to/changelog__;!!PhOWcWs!xlhoaSYO1KYsBl-St3VSbYehLG0fGnu5yZsZZmkC3kA7zBFM-deBtuaUS2OfBo9ZeqfmGVcDxz223dS_$>.
Downloads are available from https://zend.to/downloads<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://zend.to/downloads__;!!PhOWcWs!xlhoaSYO1KYsBl-St3VSbYehLG0fGnu5yZsZZmkC3kA7zBFM-deBtuaUS2OfBo9ZeqfmGVcDx95-0fk5$>.

Please report any problems / issues / questions / suggestions as soon as possible.

Thanks all for your patience!

'Learn from yesterday, live for today,
 look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.' - Charles M Schulz

www.Zend.To<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.Zend.To__;!!PhOWcWs!xlhoaSYO1KYsBl-St3VSbYehLG0fGnu5yZsZZmkC3kA7zBFM-deBtuaUS2OfBo9ZeqfmGVcDx9mdRv2U$>