[ZendTo] Statistic page not showing anything

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Oct 31 09:32:46 GMT 2022

Hi Jose,

Leave some uploads in place overnight (it measures them overnight), for
a few days.
Due to the wonders of rrdtool, it can take a few days to have enough
data to draw something.

Then you should start to see some data points on the daily graph.

On 29/10/2022 2:15 am, Jose M. Sanchez via ZendTo wrote:

> Does anyone know why the statistics page may not show anything but
> everything else works?
>
> I recently installed Zendto on Ubuntu 18 LTS.  Everything is working
> except the statistics web page.
>
> Could this be a rights issue?
>
> What file(s) does the web page pull its data from?
>
> Thank you!

> Windows

'Ensanguining the skies
  How heavily it dies
  Into the west away;
  Past touch and sight and sound
  Not further to be found,
  How hopeless under ground
    Falls the remorseful day.' - A.E.Houseman