[ZendTo] Sorry I tried 5 times (Jose M. Sanchez)

Preminik preminik at preminik.com
Wed Oct 19 23:16:46 BST 2022

If you have access to the sever via command line, check if the clamav is
triggered during the transfer (top command).

I am using zend.to in FreeBSD and I had to change several commands in
the source code to get it work as some of the command line options in
the source are for linux.

 From memory I think the file is DROPOff.php or something along that line.

Regards,

Pradeep