[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: New production release 6.13

Elston, Ian I.Elston at bolton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 09:11:57 GMT 2022

Thanks Jules

I was afraid you were going to say that.
We have become kind of wedded to the name, though, so after kicking it about I think we're going to build a new server behind the NLB, use the 2 week break over Christmas and then switch over to the new server in the new year.

And then try and keep the new one more up to date....

Ian Elston
The University of Bolton
http://www.bolton.ac.uk