[ZendTo] Upgrade docker image version

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Wed Nov 2 13:48:31 GMT 2022

Guillaume,

The best way of installing ZendTo in Docker is to follow the steps here:
https://zend.to/docker

That builds the docker image for you from the latest version. It also
enables you to configure it properly.

Give me a yell if you need any help with those instructions.

On 02/11/2022 1:29 pm, RIGAUX Guillaume via ZendTo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wanted to know if the image of the docker hub
> (hub.docker.com/r/julesfm/zendto) will be updated with the latest version?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Guillaume

'Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy
  action.' - Ian Fleming