[ZendTo] ANNOUNCE: New production release 6.13

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Nov 1 17:05:00 GMT 2022

Hi Cory,

Well spotted. This doesn't seem to break PHP 8 installations either
(certainly not on Ubuntu 22).

I'll add your patch and release an update.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 01/11/2022 4:13 pm, Cory Musil wrote:

> Seeing a new PHP error in 6.13 on Ubuntu 20.04
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Interface 'Stringable' not found in
> /opt/zendto/lib/MyCLabs/Enum/Enum.php:22
>
> Stack trace:
>
> #0 /opt/zendto/lib/OthersAutoload.php(12): include()
>
> #1 [internal function]: {closure}()
>
> #2 /opt/zendto/lib/ZipStream/Option/Method.php(15): spl_autoload_call()
>
> #3 /opt/zendto/lib/OthersAutoload.php(12): include('/opt/zendto/lib...')
>
> #4 [internal function]: {closure}()
>
> #5 /opt/zendto/lib/ZipStream/Option/Archive.php(118): spl_autoload_call()
>
> #6 /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropoff.php(1079):
> ZipStream\Option\Archive->__construct()
>
> #7 /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropoff.php(1370): NSSDropoff->downloadPlainZip()
>
> #8 /opt/zendto/www/download.php(128): NSSDropoff->downloadFile()
>
> #9 {main}
>
>   thrown in /opt/zendto/lib/MyCLabs/Enum/Enum.php on line 22
>
> This happens when using the “Download All Files as a Zip” button.
>
> Looks like “Stringable” was introduced in PHP 8 so it’s breaking on
> PHP 7.4
>
> https://www.php.net/manual/en/class.stringable.php
>
> I’ve been able to just remove the keyword “Stringable” from Enum.php
> class definition and Zip downloading appears to be working again.
>
> Thank you
>
> -Cory

'Intelligence is quickness to apprehend as distinct from ability,
  which is capacity to act wisely on the thing apprehended.'
  - Alfred North Whitehead