[ZendTo] autodropoff and automationUsers allowed to login interactively. Should not be.

Guy Bertrand Guy.Bertrand at exelaonline.com
Tue Feb 22 16:56:49 GMT 2022

Hi Zendto users!

I’m trying to use the autodropoff feature for the first time.  I’ve got it working nicely, even from Postman.  This is great.

I’m confused by one little thing : I was under the impression that « automationUsers » cannot work with the web interface.  I just tested it, and yes, I can send via a auto-dropoff, but the user can also login through the web site.

In my preferences file, I have :
'automationUsers' => array('autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com'),

In my local users, I have : (information removed to protect the innocent)
autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com<mailto:autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com>    xxxx<mailto:Ravi.Solanki at exelaonline.com>    xxxxx    xxxx

TESTING :
====================================
>>> When I try to auto-dropoff, it works!
2022-02-22 11:30:26 96.21.229.99 [Uploadit]: Info: authorization succeeded for autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com<mailto:autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com>
2022-02-22 11:30:26 96.21.229.99 [Uploadit]: Info: Virus scan of dropped-off files  '/var/zendto/incoming/php7B9H1O' for autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com<mailto:autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com> passed successfully
2022-02-22 11:30:27 96.21.229.99 [Uploadit]: Info: Deleting request code  as it has been used
2022-02-22 11:30:27 96.21.229.99 [Uploadit]: Info: successfully delivered notification email to guy.bertrand at exelaonline.com<mailto:guy.bertrand at exelaonline.com> for claimID ewJmq5AN7yeRQPQ6
2022-02-22 11:30:27 96.21.229.99 [Uploadit]: Info: new unencrypted dropoff ewJmq5AN7yeRQPQ6 of 1 file created for internal user Guy the IT Guy guy.bertrand at exelaonline.com<mailto:guy.bertrand at exelaonline.com> in language en_US using browser 'PostmanRuntime/7.28.4'

====================================
>>> And when I try to login to the web interface, it also works!
2022-02-22 11:40:25 96.21.229.99 [Uploadit]: Info: authorization succeeded for autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com<mailto:autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com>
2022-02-22 11:42:04 96.21.229.99 [Uploadit]: Info: logged out user 'autodropoff.ravi at nologin.com'

I must be missing something here.  Help!!
ZendTo Version 6.11-2

Regards,

Guy

Guy Bertrand, M.Ing
Directeur informatique / IT Manager
[Exela Technologies]<http://www.exelatech.com/>
1155, boulevard Robert-Bourassa, suite 500  •  Montréal (Québec)  •  CANADA H3B 3A7
B / O: +1 514.392.4999  •  M: +1 514.265-9754
exelatech.com<https://www.exelatech.com/ca/>  •  About EXELA<https://www.exelatech.com/ca/about-us>  •  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/exelatechnologies>  •  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/exela-technologies>

Attention : le présent message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'attention exclusive du ou des destinataire(s) indiqué(s). Toute autre diffusion ou utilisation non autorisée est interdite. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, veuillez immédiatement en avertir l'expéditeur par e-mail en retour, détruire le message et vous abstenir de toute référence aux informations qui y figurent afin d'éviter les sanctions attachées à la divulgation et à l'utilisation d'informations confidentielles. Les messages électroniques sont susceptibles d'altération. Exela Technologies et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité en cas d'altération ou de falsification du présent message.
Please consider the environment before printing or forwarding this email. If you do print this email, please recycle the paper.

This email message may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and then delete this email message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this email message to or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Exela Technologies, Inc. or its subsidiaries.

This email does not constitute an agreement to conduct transactions by electronic means and does not create any legally binding contract or enforceable obligation against Exela in the absence of a fully signed written agreement.