[ZendTo] Error: Virus scan of dropped-off files

Marlon Deerr MDeerr at hshlawyers.com
Tue Sep 28 16:35:16 BST 2021

Hello,

I am running version 6.11-2 for ZendTo.  I recently performed an upgrade from version 6.09 to 6.11-2 and everything appeared to complete just fine during the upgrade.

We are now receiving errors when dropping off files for someone.  The virus scan fails with. Below is a snippet of the error that is logged and the pic below is what we receive after clicking the "Drop-off Files" button. I ssh'd into the server and browsed to /var/run/clamav and there is nothing in that folder at all. Does that mean clamav is no longer installed? Can I do a manual re-install of it using "apt-get install clamav" or is there another preferred method?

failed with ERROR: Could not connect to clamd on LocalSocket /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl: No such file or directory ERROR: Could not connect to clamd on LocalSocket /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl: No such file or directory ERROR: Could not connect to clamd on LocalSocket /var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl: No such file or directory  ----------- SCAN SUMMARY ----------- Infected files: 0 Total errors: 3 Time: 0.000 sec (0 m 0 s) Start Date: 2021:09:28 11:13:26 End Date:   2021:09:28 11:13:26

[cid:image001.png at 01D7B45A.10478D60]