[ZendTo] Using SAML in Multi Authenticator Setup

Alex Pimperton alex at erus.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 19:41:42 BST 2021

Hi,

Has anybody successfully used SAML as part of a multi-authenticator setup (I'm trying to use SAML and AD)?

Both authenticators work fine on their own but trying to use them both together doesn't seem to work.

I can't see anything in the documentation that explicitly says it won't work but the multi-auth examples don't include SAML and thinking about it, unless the username was asked for first or there was a separate ("Click here to use SAML") button I can't see how this would work.

Can anybody shed any light please?

Kind Regards,

Alex