[ZendTo] Migrating current drop-offs to a new Zend.to server

Michael Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 20:26:05 GMT 2021

On Thu, 18 Nov 2021, Glenn Noel via ZendTo wrote:

> I have tried looking up how to export SQLite databases and have tried and
> failed a frustrating amount of times.  I have very little experience with
> databases so it's a definitely a learning experience for me - however I'm at
> the point now where I feel I'm not making any progress.  If anyone could
> offer suggestions or easy-to-follow tutorials I would be grateful.

To dump a sqlite database you could do the following
sqlite3 zendto.sqlite
sqlite> .output /tmp/sqlite.dump
sqlite> .dump
sqlite> .quit

which should dump the database to the /tmp/sqlite.dump file, though
actually you could just copy the zendto.sqlite file (plus the
corresponding -shm and -wal files if you have turned on Write-Ahead
Logging).

 	Michael Young