[ZendTo] Calling all translators!

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 9 09:17:17 GMT 2021

Hi folks!

I'm very close to a production release of the next version of ZendTo.

I have added some new features, and would be really grateful if you
could update your translations to fill in the new gaps.

The main new features requiring translation are:
* There is a new "Request Summary" page which shows the contents of an
active "request for a drop-off" which you can now see via your Inbox page.
* Adjustment to "new drop-off" form as there is now a date/time picker
for the expiry time, as well as setting just the number of days.
* "Single use" links for downloads, so that a drop-off becomes
unavailable immediately after it's been downloaded once. (Usage note: to
reset the drop-off for an additional 1 download, "Resend drop-off" from
your Outbox page.

Many thanks!

'The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made
  out of atoms which it can use for something else.' - Eliezer Yudkowsky