[ZendTo] PHP Fatal error

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jul 6 13:45:22 BST 2021

Neil,

According to Google, you suggested the correct fix for this yourself
when someone else had the same problem, back in June last year.

Your suggestion was:
"
Do you have sqlite installed for your version of php?
(If not, perhaps apt-get install php7.x-sqlite will fix it, replacing x
with your php7 sub-version.)
"

http://jul.es/pipermail/zendto/2020-June/004110.html

And while I'm here, the latest release is a Production release, not a beta.

On 06/07/2021 13:37, Neil via ZendTo wrote:
> Afternoon everyone
>
> I’ve attempted to test the latest beta on a box with a pre-existing
> installation, and I have come across this error (in both the
> installation routine and in the logs).
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class Sql, because the name is
> already in use in /opt/zendto/lib/SQLite3.php on line 29
>
> I’ve not been able to work around it, and I haven’t come across it
> before — any thoughts?
>
> Best wishes
>
> Neil

'One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth
  doing is what we do for others.' - Lewis Carroll