[ZendTo] Email Sender Address

jules at zend.to jules at zend.to
Wed Aug 25 13:01:01 BST 2021

Hi Mario,

See this option in /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php :

   // Do you want the email messages to always come "From" the email
   // address set in zendto.conf? If so, set this to FALSE.
   // If you want, where it woudn't cause SPF/DKIM/DMARC problems, to
   // make the emails appear to come From the person who created the
drop-off,
   // set this to TRUE.
   // If your SMTP server is running Exchange (or is Office 365), then you
   // should leave it set to FALSE.
   // Setting this to TRUE has helped a few people overcome spam detection
   // problems when delivering to GMail addresses.
   'SMTPsetFromToSender' => FALSE,

Sounds like you want to set it to TRUE.

On 24/08/2021 08:29, Mario Vittorio Guenzi via ZendTo wrote:
> Good morning,
> af first I'm sorry for my poor english, I have configured zendto to
> accept two corporate domains, everything works very well, but I have a
> question of this type, during installation I used as
> email address EmailSenderAddress = "ZendTo<me at firstdomain.com>", when
> the colleagues who have the address of the second domain for example
> sales at otherdomain.com  they send files to their customers they are told
> we have received an email fromme at firstdomain.com  that we do not know
> and it tells us that you have sent us some files.
> In these crazy times it is right that they are prudent, but it would not
> be possible to get the message of sending files from the address of the
> person carrying out the operation?
> Many thanks and best regards

'Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out
  the pain.' - Joseph Campbell