[ZendTo] Error Message When a User Drops of 6GB file. <<< ClamAV 0.103 bug

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Apr 26 16:41:52 BST 2021

Michael,

Aha! So the ClamAV crew have fixed it. Phew!

Many thanks for letting us all know.

On Mon 26/04/21 16:26, Michael Young wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2021, Jules via ZendTo wrote:
>
>> I forcibly installed ClamAV 0.102, then used the yum "versionlock"
>> plugin to
>> ensure that they were never upgraded automatically.
>> I'm still running 0.102 as a result.
>> It sounds like the bug still exists in the most recent version.
>> Have you got time to report it as a bug? I'm more than a little
>> surprised
>> that they haven't noticed this one.
>
> We have been seeing this issue as well, however I have just updated
> our server to clamav-0.103.2-1.el7.x86_64 and a file that was failing
> to upload beforehand is now uploading successfully after the update
> (and restarting clamd).
>
>     Michael Young

'We are such stuff as dreams are made on.
  And our little life is rounded with a sleep.'
    - Starfleet Admiral Jean-Luc Picard (retired)