[ZendTo] Captcha stopped working this morning - SOLUTION

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Apr 23 09:31:47 BST 2021

Hi folks!

I have just seen this one too.
You need to add 1 item to the "Content-Security-Policy" header that is
set in either
    /etc/httpd/conf.d/zendto-ssl.conf
or
    /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/001-zendto-ssl.conf
depending on whether you are running on an RedHat-derived (rpm) system
or a Debian/Ubuntu-derives (apt) system.

Look in there for the very long line that starts with
    Header set Content-Security-Policy

The last section (sections are separated by a semi-colon ";") should be
about 'frame-src'.
Add to the very end (but inside the double quotes) this:
   https://www.recaptcha.net

So the whole line should now look like this:
  Header set Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'none'; script-src
'self' 'unsafe-inline' https://www.google.com https://www.gstatic.com
https://www.recaptcha.net; connect-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; img-src
data: *; font-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'Â https://fonts.googleapis.com
https://fonts.gstatic.com; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'
https://fonts.googleapis.com; frame-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'
https://www.google.com https://www.gstatic.com https://www.recaptcha.net"

Now
    sudo systemctl reload httpd
or
    sudo systemctl reload apache2

and you should find the captcha works again.

On Thu 22/04/21 17:43, Travis Zimmerman via ZendTo wrote:
> Our captcha stopped working this morning. It doesn’t appear to be
> displaying anything from captcha.
> Captcha: Google v2
> Zendto Ver: 6.07-1
> OS: RHEL 7.9
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

'Remember me when I am gone away,
  Gone far away into the silent land;
  When you can no more hold me by the hand,
  Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
  Remember me when no more day by day
  You tell me of our future that you planned:
  Only remember me; you understand
  It will be late to counsel then or pray.
  Yet if you should forget me for a while
  And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
  For if the darkness and corruption leave
  A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
  Better by far you should forget and smile
  Than that you should remember and be sad.'
     - Christina Rossetti