[ZendTo] Automation

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Sep 30 16:47:55 BST 2020

Davide,

I have just released a new beta release 6.06-1 which should fix all the
autorequest problems you were having.
You can now also set the --startdatetime.
And you can --sendemail too (which by default it doesn't as you probably
want to do that in some other software; the link you need to send is in
the JSON output).

Please can you give it a try and let me know how you get on.