[ZendTo] Retaining historical usage

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Oct 19 09:53:22 BST 2020

All,

We appear to have about as many '+' votes as '-' votes.

And if it is only for admin use (as Massimo says), then John is quite
right that all that information is in the logs.
If there is any bit of info that is *not* in the logs, please do tell me.
When a new drop-off is created, the ZendTo logs include quite a lot of
data about it, even including the language they used and what browser
they used (set browscap in your php.ini to the browscap.ini file in
/opt/zendto/lib and it will interpret the "USER_AGENT" string into
something sensible).

If you want to search logs, use grep.
If you want to search compressed logs, use zgrep.

Unless we see lots more '+' votes for this, I'm going to let it lie.

Thoughts?
Jules.