[ZendTo] Retaining historical usage

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Oct 16 17:25:37 BST 2020

On 10/16/2020 7:16 AM, Orion Poplawski via ZendTo wrote:
> I got the following request from one of our users.  It seems like it
> might reasonable to do.  Thoughts?

-1

And if it is implemented, I hope it is default==false.

ZendTo is an ad-hoc file transfer mechanism. When the work is done, it
should disappear. I don't want inactive transactions cluttering up the
web interface and confusing my customers. Notifications of the activity
was handed out to the users at the time the activity took place.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska