[ZendTo] Automation

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Oct 1 10:21:40 BST 2020

Hi Davide,

No, but there is a beta repo.
However, it's usually best to just install the betas directly with yum,
for example

yum install https://zend.to/files/zendto-6.06-1.noarch.rpm

You can get the link address I've used above from the zend.to/beta page.
It's the link address of the 6.06-1 rpm file given there.

On 30/09/2020 17:19, Davide Bozzelli wrote:
> Thx Jules
>
> I'm usually use the rpm repo: does the beta lives in it ?
>
> Thx
>

> 	*Davide Bozzelli*
> IT Architect
> davide.bozzelli at gci.it <mailto:davide.bozzelli at gci.it>
>
> +39 02 90092830
>
> www.gci.it 		General Computer Italia S.p.A. 		Via Milano 11 (S.P. 105)
> - 20084 Lacchiarella (MI)
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/general-computer-italia/>
> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3NHFBcmHJpQqhB4E98HFg>
>

> Il 30/09/20 17:47, Jules ha scritto:
>> Davide,
>>
>> I have just released a new beta release 6.06-1 which should fix all
>> the autorequest problems you were having.
>> You can now also set the --startdatetime.
>> And you can --sendemail too (which by default it doesn't as you
>> probably want to do that in some other software; the link you need to
>> send is in the JSON output).
>>
>> Please can you give it a try and let me know how you get on.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jules.
>>
>> On 24/09/2020 13:31, Davide Bozzelli via ZendTo wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I'm playing aroung the automation script.
>>> Version is "zendto-6.05-4.noarch" centos 7.
>>>
>>> When i try to run something like:
>>>
>>> /opt/zendto/bin/autorequest --expirydatetime '2030-10-10 10:10:00'
>>> --username 'myuser' --password 'mypass' --sendername 'myname'
>>> --senderemail 'me at me.it' --senderorg 'me spa' --subject 'Request for
>>> files' --note 'Please send me the log files we discussed'
>>> --recipientname 'me ' --recipientemail 'me at gmail.com'
>>> https://my.zend.to/
>>>
>>> I receive: {"status":"error","error":"request error: The end time
>>> you set has already passed.
>>>
>>> Even if I don't specify the expire time
>>>
>>> Thx
>>>

>>> 	*Davide Bozzelli*
>>> IT Architect
>>> davide.bozzelli at gci.it <mailto:davide.bozzelli at gci.it>
>>>
>>> +39 02 90092830
>>>
>>> www.gci.it 		General Computer Italia S.p.A. 		Via Milano 11 (S.P.
>>> 105) - 20084 Lacchiarella (MI)
>>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/general-computer-italia/>
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3NHFBcmHJpQqhB4E98HFg>
>>>

>>> --
>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>>
>>> Questo messaggio e' destinato alle sole persone indicate e puo'
>>> contenere informazioni riservate.
>>> Se ricevuto per errore, si prega di avvisare immediatamente il
>>> mittente e cancellare l'originale.
>>> Ogni altro uso del messaggio e' vietato!
>>> ****
>>> This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain
>>> privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
>>> If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
>>> immediately and delete the original message.
>>> Any other use of the email by you is prohibited!
>>> --

>> Jules

> [...]

The current UK shipping forecast:
Humber, Thames, Dover: South 5 to 7, veering west 4 or 5, than backing east 5
to 7 later. Moderate or rough becoming slight or moderate for a time.
Occasional rain. Good, occasionally poor.