[ZendTo] Multiple recipients of the same "request a drop-off" request receive the same link

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Nov 17 11:11:05 GMT 2020

Neil,

Aha! I knew someone else would spot that bug eventually.
Fortunately it's very easy to fix (and the fix is already in the code,
waiting for another release to happen).

Edit /opt/zendto/lib/Smartyconf.php

Change the last couple of lines of code in the file to this:

$smarty->force_compile = false;
$smarty->caching = 0;

Then delete all the cached templates:
rm -f /var/zendto/cache/*php
rm -f /var/zendto/templates_c/*php

There's no need to restart anything at all, you can safely do this to a
live system.

On 17/11/2020 10:49, Neil via ZendTo wrote:
> Hello Jules
>
> I’ve been experimenting with the “Request a Drop-off” functionality,
> and sending the same request to multiple recipients.
>
> The tool-tip on the email address field says "Multiple email addresses
> should be separated with a comma \",\" or semicolon \";\". Each
> recipient will be sent a different link.”
>
> However, when I tested with three different accounts at the same
> domain (by putting "1 at example.com <mailto:1 at example.com>,
> 2 at example.com <mailto:2 at example.com>, 3 at example.com
> <mailto:3 at example.com>” (without the quotes) into the field), each
> account received a separate email, but each email had the same link.
> As such, when one had uploaded a file, the others could not.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Neil

'Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out
  the pain.' - Joseph Campbell