[ZendTo] Error when requesting a drop-off

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 16 09:36:41 GMT 2020

Ben,

Did you run /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade after upgrading?
There's now the ability to set the start and end times of a request.
Make sure they have the updated templates in /opt/zendto/templates. If
the request.tpl is not the latest, they would probably see this error.

You should check they are using all the latest *.tpl files. Download a
copy of the tgz distribution of exactly the same version, unpack it into
/tmp and grab a copy of all the files out of the templates directory.
Use them to replace whatever is in /opt/zendto/templates.

What flavour of Linux are you using?

For those on RPM/yum based systems such as RHEL and CentOS, I am going
to change the rpm slightly so that any old customised templates are
moved to *.rpmsave and new templates take priority.
Sadly I can't do that with deb/apt based systems, and the default when
it asks you is to leave the old one in place, which is exactly the wrong
answer for these template files. If I'm missing anything, so that I
could change the default answer, please do let me know!

On 13/11/2020 17:54, Ben Schneider via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm getting an error on one of my client's ZendTo servers when they
> request a drop-off.
>
> The error message says:
> Request Error
> The end time you set has already passed.  Use the Back button to go
> back and fix this error before trying again.
>
> This just started happening after upgrading to 6.05-4.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!!

'Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out
  the pain.' - Joseph Campbell