[ZendTo] Invalid JSON error - reCAPTCHA

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Nov 5 13:36:23 GMT 2020

Everton,

Please can you try a couple of things:
1. Close all your browser tabs except 1 showing something like Google's
home page. Clear your browser cache completely, then quit and restart
your browser. Does the problem still occur?
2. Try from an incognito/private browser window. Does that make it behave?

If number 2 makes it behave, then the browser cache isn't being fully
cleared, as that's the only important difference as far as a new tab is
concerned.

Anyone else seeing this problem?