[ZendTo] AutoPickUp

Cole, Sean Sean.Cole at sunywcc.edu
Tue May 26 21:32:07 BST 2020

We are basically looking to have our students drop documents off and don't want the staff to have to go to their email click on the link to ZendTo, then download the file, then place it in the folder where it has to go.  We want o have an automated process to check for any documents a student may have dropped off every 10 minutes.  Pick them up and put them in the necessary folder on the server.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sean Cole