[ZendTo] Database failure writing authentication key

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri May 22 20:07:56 BST 2020

Delete any /var/zendto/zendto.sqlite file.
Reboot your server.
In a web browser, go to the home page of your ZendTo site.
You should now have a /var/zendto/zendto.sqlite file again.

That really should fix it.

I'm assuming you installed it all using the ZendTo Installer. What are
you running it on?
If it doesn't fix it, send us the output of "ls -al /var/zendto".