[ZendTo] New beta: failed uploads are automatically retried

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 20 14:35:04 BST 2020

Hi all!

Now that you can upload files to your ZendTo server in chunks, it makes
sense to be able to spot uploads that failed or were interrupted. And
try to send the same chunk of a file again.

So now, ZendTo will retry each chunk of a file up to 5 times before
admitting defeat.

I hope that, with lots more people now working from home over
potentially poor quality broadband links, this will solve a lot of the
problems when people try to upload enormous files that take many hours
to transfer.

The download links are all on the beta page at
     https://zend.to/beta.php

I (sadly, for the first time ever) do not have access from home to a
dodgy unreliable slow internet connection.
So those of you, who do have pretty awful broadband, could try this
beta, I would be extra grateful!

Many thanks!

P.S. According to the shipping forecast in my email sig, the North Sea
must be almost calm today!

The current UK shipping forecast:
Forties, Cromarty, Forth, Tyne, Dogger: South or southeast 3 to 5. Slight,
occasionally moderate. Fog banks in Forties and Cromarty, otherwise mainly
fair. Moderate or good, occasionally poor, but occasionally very poor in
Forties and Cromarty.