[ZendTo] Encryption error

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 20 13:01:53 BST 2020

Oops, sorry, I never realised someone might be running a 32-bit OS these
days.

Out of curiosity, why 32-bit and not 64-bit?

Even Microsoft are stopping issuing of 32-bit builds of Windows. And
I've yet to see anyone build themselves a worse legacy-support problem
than MS.

On 20/05/2020 12:57, Neil via ZendTo wrote:

>> On 20 May 2020, at 12:51, Brian Payne <brian at payne.ventures
>> <mailto:brian at payne.ventures>> wrote:
>>
>> Debian 10 (i386 / 32 bit)
>
> That’s what I was expecting / fearing — it may be an issue because you
> using 32 bit rather than 64 bit.
>
> (Based on
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54587528/cant-decrypt-encrypted-file-using-libsodium)
>
> If you installed that version of Debian specifically for zend.to, are
> you able to change it for 64-bit Debian?
>
> Neil

The current UK shipping forecast:
Fisher, German Bight: Variable 2 to 4, becoming southeast 3 to 5. Smooth or
slight. Fog banks. Moderate or good, occasionally very poor.