[ZendTo] LDAP authentication

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Tue May 19 21:48:00 BST 2020

I have other software that also does LDAP authentication and my account works fine there.  A trace on my LDAP server shows the login happening as expected.  So it is as if ZendTo thinks my account is not an LDAP account and is trying to authenticate elsewhere and failing.

Ken
>>> Ken Etter 5/19/2020 4:41 PM >>>
Doing some more digging into this and not making much progress.  I was working on moving ZendTo ldap authentication from port 389 to port 636 (SSL).  Something wasn't working right, but now my account is locked out of ZendTo.  Doing a trace from my LDAP server shows that I don't even get a request from ZendTo.  ZendTo is working for all accounts except mine.  Is there anything at all within ZendTo that might give me a clue as to what is going on?

Ken Etter, System Administrator
Architectural Group
260.432.9337 | msktd.com