[ZendTo] Encryption error

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue May 19 08:38:08 BST 2020

On 19/05/2020 07:41, Neil via ZendTo wrote:

>> On 19 May 2020, at 01:43, Brian Payne via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to
>> <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>
> Hello Brian
>>
>> I am having a bit of an issue, and I am not sure where to start to
>> debug the problem. And I am not sure which error files to look in.
>
> It depends on your web server and operating system. If you’re apache2,
> try:
>
> /var/log/apache2/error.log
>
> and
>
> /var/log/apache2/ssl_error.log
And if the /var/log/apache2 directory doesn't exist, it's /var/log/httpd.

The zendto error log in there should show something.

Hint: to find the most recently-modified file — which with logs will
show you exactly which file(s) to look at — use "ls -ltr" and the most
recently-modified files will be at the end of the list.

Also check for any errors in /var/log/zendto/zendto.log, which is
ZendTo's own application log.

But 500 errors will be mentioned in the Apache logs, and will give more
detail.

If you don't understand the error when you've found the right log entry,
post it here and we'll take a look.

The current UK shipping forecast:
Dogger: Southwest 2 to 4. Slight, occasionally moderate at first. Occasional
drizzle, fog patches. Moderate, occasionally very poor.