[ZendTo] Another new beta, plus summary of major new features

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon May 18 14:28:10 BST 2020

Massimo,

Regardless of what you say with the dpkg upgrade, I find you tend to
wind up with both copies anyway. It just changes which gets the "real"
filename.

My "upgrade" command should be able to cope with both alternatives.

Doing it manually is a nightmare! :-)

On 18/05/2020 13:44, Massimo Forni wrote:

> Soduring the dpkg upgrade I should just say NO (as to override my copy
> with the maintaner’s) and then use that script?
>
> I always did that manually ☹

'Ever since the dawn of civilization, people have craved for an
  understanding of the underlying order of the world: why it is as
  it is, and why it exists at all. But even if we do find a complete
  theory of everything, it is just a set of rules and equations. What
  is it that breathes fire into the equations, and makes a universe
  for them to describe?' - Stephen Hawking