[ZendTo] ReCaptcha not showing

Chris Venter chris.venter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:03:31 BST 2020

Hi

After upgrading to the latest version I noticed that the Re-captcha was not
showing (Using V2 Checkbox), after digging around in the page source I
noticed that the site is now using <script src="
https://www.recaptcha.net/recaptcha/api.js?hl=en-GB&onload=onloadCallback&render=explicit"
async defer></script> changing this back to <script src="
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js?hl=en-GB&onload=onloadCallback&render=explicit"
async defer></script> fixed the issue.

I know that using the recaptcha.net has something to do with global use and
allowing recaptcha in countries where google.com is not accessible, I
think, but as I do not know too much about google captcha could this be a
setting I have wrong on the google side of things I was looking in the
admin console and there does not seem to be too many settings though?

Thanks for the great product any help would be appreciated,

Regards
Chris