[ZendTo] Drop-off for external users [5.23.2]

news at mailoo.xyz news at mailoo.xyz
Thu Mar 26 11:40:23 GMT 2020

Hi Jules,

Ah yes, the internal domain !!! I now remember having misfilled this
parameter during the install process !
Works perfectly now. Thanks a billion :-)

One more question, please: is there a parameter to prevent external
users from uploading potentially unsecure files ? I mean executable
files (.exe, .bat, .ps1) even if hide them into a .zip is still
possible.
It may also be media files (.mp3, .avi).

Thanks again.

Francois