[ZendTo] zendto (5.23-2) Debian 10: " Undefined variable: NSSDROPBOX_PREFS"

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Mar 24 17:30:10 GMT 2020

Neil,

I think I've just found the problem. I missed a whole bunch of "global"
settings for the prefs file.
If you have set it so it thinks you are behind a load balancer, that
would explain it.

Give me a quick chance to check and ensure I haven't broken anything,
and I'll release a new update for you.

On 24/03/2020 17:26, zend.to at neilzone.co.uk wrote:

>> On 24 Mar 2020, at 17:15, Jules <Jules at Zend.To
>> <mailto:Jules at Zend.To>> wrote:
>
> Thanks Jules
>>
>> My first thought would be that your internaldomains.conf file has got
>> destroyed in the upgrade. Check the contents of that in
>> /opt/zendto/config against any *dist* files in the same directory.
>
> It looks fine to me, unfortunately.
>
> Neil

'Ensanguining the skies
  How heavily it dies
  Into the west away;
  Past touch and sight and sound
  Not further to be found,
  How hopeless under ground
    Falls the remorseful day.' - A.E.Houseman